- Ease of working with statistical elements such as probability distributions, statistical tests, correlation, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the main machine learning algorithms (Bayesian networks, clustering, k-NN, SVM, Random Forest...).
- Extensive knowledge of the main techniques of machine learning (feature selection, regularization, cross-validation...).
- Experience in data preprocessing (cleaning, transformation and verification of the data used).
- Version control, continuous integration.
- Experience with recommendation systems.
- Experience with context-dependent systems.
- Knowledge of NLP.
The following skills are a plus:
- Java, R.
- Relational databases, graph databases.
- Familiarity with No-SQL technologies.
- Familiarity with Hadoop technologies.
- Good communication skills, analytical skills, proactive and methodical, good attitude, motivation, orientated to problem solving.
- Project Management.
- Teamworker and goal-orientated.
If you’re interested in this profile please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.